Saturday, November 1, 2008

New Blogging Portfolio

For almost 18 months now I've been blogging for Creative Weblogging. CW has about 150 blogs on professional niche topics in English, Chinese, German, and French. But the economic crisis (can I say "recession") has hit ad revenues pretty hard and CW recently restructured it's arrangements with bloggers. For me the result has be a broader portfolio of blogs that I contribute to...

meWhen I started with CW in May of 2007 I was writing about China, specifically about venture capital and private equity investment in China. The site is China Venture News, and I still blog there - though only once or twice a week now. A little over a year ago I picked up a second blog at CW: the Universities Weblog. I still blog there, as well.

In the last couple of weeks I've picked up a handful of other blogs at CW and I contribute to them about once a week. Three of them are on CW's Ecommerce and internet channel:Four more are on CW's Travel & Culture channel:Of course I also still have this blog - my personal blog. I have Twitter (a microblog - kind of a cross between blogging and instant messaging). And I have my education blog, The Green Cup (which I have neglected woefully in the last few weeks in favor of graduate classes and politics. And there's always my Facebook and MySpace pages...

No comments: