Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lunches this Week...

This week's lunches...

Monday - A holiday. Cheryl and I woke up in Redhouse, Maryland. That's about 6 hours from home. I was sick on Saturday and Sunday, but well enough to travel on Monday. I think my food intake for the day was a sandwich at Quiznos in Bluefield at about 5:30pm.

Tuesday - I stayed home and went to the doctor's. Don't remember eating anything until dinner - a bowl of potato soup at Big Daddy's (Tazewell County's best restaurant).

Wednesday - Still home sick. I had two scrambled eggs around lunch time.

Thursday (Today) - Soup and bread. I mixed Campbell’s Select's Italian Tomato with Basil & Garlic with some of their Golden Butternut Squash soup and top it off with mozzarella cheese. I took some French bread to school to dip in it.

Tomorrow (Friday) - If there's school I'll take leftovers: fried potatoes, green beans and boneless pork chops. Right now it looks as though it may be a snow day.

That's the week...

No comments: